Witt Solutions GmbH
WITT Solutions GmbH is an owner-managed, medium-sized high-tech company that develops and sells measuring and testing technology for monitoring power supply and superstructure systems for rail-bound traffic. Our professional power monitor products monitor e.g. earthing potentials, cable faults and contact voltages and are I4.0 capable as well as Railway Federal Office(EBA) approved products. With our innovative rail infrastructure monitoring systems, we are cooperation partners of renowned companies.
In the manufactory located in Wustermark (near Berlin), we produce our products and develop special measuring and testing systems for renowned industry and infrastructure companies. The developments are carried out in cooperation with renowned institutes and research facilities. To this end, we invest a very high proportion in research and development and maintain an international network.
- Founded in 1972 as a dedicated, highly specialised engineering office.
- Headquarters today in Wustermark in the Havelland district.
- Professional supplier of railway electronics in the field of measurement technology.
- In-house engineering, development and design of customised solutions and turnkey products.
- Continuous expansion of our product and service portfolio.
- Long-standing partnerships with the most important entrepreneurs in the railway industry
History of Witt Solutions GmbH
Witt Solutions GmbH was founded in 1972 by a talented team of highly qualified engineers as Witt IndustrieElektronik. For almost half a century, Witt Solutions has been developing highly innovative technical solutions for national and international railway companies and supplying components for Professional Power Monitoring to, among others, DC railways, energy suppliers