Innovation never ends.
Witt Solutions GmbH is therefore committed to long-term development and actively participates in funding programs in close cooperation with the European Commission.
We have been a member of the European funding project Assets4Rail since November 2018 and are working in cooperation with 19 other companies on new innovations in measurement technology.
Our partner network
We are an ESF funded company.
The European Social Fund (ESF) is the most important financial instrument of the European Union (EU) for the implementation of the employment policy goals as part of the growth and employment strategy Europe 2020. Since this year, we, Witt Solutions GmbH, are part of this great undertaking, too.
Within the framework of the guideline “Brandenburger Innovationsfachkräfte” we employed an innovation assistant in the period from 01.03.2019 to 15.05.2019, which was supported by the Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, Health, Women and Family with funds from the European Social Fund and the State of Brandenburg.
The innovation assistant is intended to research and develop, among other things:
- Market research and market observation of components to reduce the energy consumption of electronic circuits
- Development of energy supply concepts for the measuring devices on the basis of energy harvesting
- Participation in the draft and design of new circuits to reduce energy consumption
- Review of the existing circuits and products with the focus on reducing energy consumption
- Conception and development of a test environment for energy harvesting
The aim of this measure is to incorporate the energy harvesting development area into our products.
The European Social Fund (ESF) is Europe’s main tool for promoting employment. It promotes equal opportunities on the labor market, supports people with access to better jobs and with vocational training and qualifications. In the state of Brandenburg, the ESF funding program in the funding period 2014-2020 is aimed at improving employment opportunities and promoting education, securing skilled workers and integration into work. In this way, the ESF also helps fight poverty and strengthen social cohesion.
Further information can be found at www.esf.brandenburg.de and www.ec.europa.eu